Heidi Swapp Memory Stand - February

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


I have a new frame to display pictures of me and my hubby! :)


I picked up a Heidi Swapp Memory Stand at a scrapbook store a couple of weeks ago. It's a totally customizable frame you can use to display a favorite photo or a collection of photos. I have been wanting to display more current pictures of me and Joe, and this is the perfect way to do it!


I started by taking it apart and using the included paper as a template. I picked another piece of paper from the My Mind's Eye "Love Me" collection (same as I used on the Valentine Garland) for my background paper.

heidi swapp memory display stand

I had a pack of die-cut mat pad from K&Co that I used to frame my picture. 


I chose one of my favorite Instagram pictures from last year and printed it at home (3.75" x 3.75"). I added a few embellishments (a heart doily, lots of heart stickers, and a cut-out from the K&Co line) and that was it! Seriously took about 15 minutes!

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground