Project Life Week 2

Friday, February 22, 2013


Here's my second week of Project Life. I had some vertical pictures so I was able to use Design B on the left side. Not sure if it's my favorite design. I need to find some 4x3 filler cards for that design. This week, I started this blog, we went camping and to Foxfire Mountain, I made a baby scrapbook for a dear friend (more details coming up on a future blog post), and I had a corporate visit at work. Click on the pictures to get larger views.

Full Week 2

project life

Left Side:

project life

Right Side:

project life

I made this "here" cutout on my Cameo.

project life

I love the simple phrases on these Sn@p Stickers.

project life

I made this little "on the blog" journaling card. On this one, I just talked about finally(!) starting it. In the future I'll be using these cards to list the blog posts for each week.

project life

Well, what do you think? I'm so in love with this project!

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Where did you get the little book? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a 12x12 book! I got it on Amazon, but Hobby Lobby carries it too.

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of the on the blog card and it's perfect for PL it is what we do too. Great idea, I may be lifting that into my own pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This blog is only about a month and a half old. Since it's such a big thing in my life right now it had to have a spot in my PL. I don't know how people really make journaling cards, but I made this on my Cameo software. I just got a graphic from my blog and used a few patterns to fill in the background and wrote 'on the blog'. I ended up using 3 backgrounds, just to have a little variety.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground