Silhouette Cameo Files - Valentine Candy Bags

Friday, February 15, 2013


Gift bags were some of the first files I downloaded when I got my Silhouette Cameo. I've been wanting to make some bags and Valentine's Day was the perfect excuse!

valentine gift bag

I used the 3D gable box from the Silhouette Online Store to make these. I stretched it to make it as big as I could on a 12"x12" piece of paper. On two of the boxes, I added one of the lattice hearts (you might recognize it from my Valentine Garland).

valentine gift bagvalentine gift bag

I cut a piece of K&Co's Valentine paper to create the little sentiments on each gift bag. I used these on my wedding favors and absolutely loved them! (I might have bought like 20 of these papers).

valentine gift bag

I stuffed the bags with candy and gave them to my coworkers yesterday.

valentine gift bag

Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!


I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground