Project Life Week 10

Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Here's Week 10 of Project Life. This week came together very quickly - I love it when that happens! I'm still working on taking more horizontal pictures, and this week I did better than I usually do. I had a great day off running errands, Joe made us dinner, it snowed, we visited my parents, and I continued working on my 30 Lists in 30 Days project. I made another collage picture to show my completed pages.

project life

Left Side: I love the text messages my husband sends me, so I decided to include one from this week.

project life

Right Side: The snowflakes on the top picture are sparkly!

project life

My Day Off - I used one of my favorite pieces of Amy Tangerine paper for this one.

project life

I love this little dog!

project life

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Cool PL spread! I'm amazed how well you keep up with it with all the other things you do to, I'm trying guess need to get off FB more. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! I use an app called momento on my iPhone to keep up with everything we do. You should check it out!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground