Project Life Week 7

Thursday, March 7, 2013


Week 7 was full of Valentine's Day love - so much love that I got to use my first insert of the year! I was feeling lovey-dovey so I used several 3x4 filler cards and quotes cards.

This week, Joe and his dad found some baby fox squirrels in a tree they were cutting. They relocated them as best they could. Joe and I sent out to eat at Outback for the first time in over a year - the place has really changed! My cousin was our waiter, and it was good to see him. I finished up a couple of Valentine crafts this week. Mom and I went craft shopping on Saturday.

Full week without insert:

valentine project life

Left Side: 

valentine project life

Other than Valentine's Day, this was a pretty average week. I used a weekly planner type journaling card from Michael's to document our "normal" week.

valentine project life

Right Side: I got a set of page protectors at Target. It's similar to Design A from Becky Higgins, but has 3 squares in the middle instead of the 4 3x4 sections. I stole a coaster from Outback - perfect fit!

valentine project life

Front side of insert: Here I put our Valentine's Day presents to each other and pictures of our cards.

valentine project life

Back side of insert: More Valentines' day stuff. I sent a RAK to some scrapbooking girls, Mom made us some conversation heart cookies, Dora gave us peanut butter cookies and cute cards, and I made Valentine candy bags for my coworkers.

valentine project life

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Cool pages-need to check out my target, like the look to those inserts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go back to Target. I know there's more of the inserts. I saw empty spots on the shelves.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground