Project Life Week 8

Monday, March 18, 2013


Week 8 was a fun week. I got a mani and a pedi, had my first cookies and cream milkshake from Chik-fil-A (I know, what took me so long??), did some shopping at Target, and we went to Greenville, SC for an RV show. We tried tofu at Whole Foods, went shopping at REI, and ate dinner at Ruth's Chris. Joe went back to the ortho doctor and was told that there isn't anything he can do about his finger.

project life


Left side:

project life


Right side:

We also stayed on the 6th floor (top floor) at the hotel. When we got in the elevator, the 6th floor required the room key for access. Penthouse!! lol

project life


I really like these little frames from Michael's Creative Chaos line. I added a phrase from Heidi Swapp.

project life

I took this picture of my hubby when he wasn't looking. It was too cold for me to pump gas, so he followed me to the gas station before work and filled up my tank.

project life

This week I tried a new technique for me - adding text to a photo before printing. I used Diptic. 

project life

It was a surprise to open up the hotel soap and see this message:

project life

I also used Diptic to make a little collage of the RV show. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have!

project life

Are you keeping up with Project Life?

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Cool pages, thanks for the tip on the creative chaos frames I'll have to get some in. Trying to catch up on PL working on my week 1 yesterday, just need to set up the new printer to print the photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the creative chaos frames - they're perfect for instagrams! I can't wait to see your pages.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground