This time last year: Project Life SMASH book March 2012

Saturday, March 16, 2013


Here's the March 2012 SMASHbook version of Project Life that I did last year. Although I tried to take note of the 'little things' that happened each month, March is one of the months where I highlighted a big trip we took - our first anniversary trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica!

I thought it was pretty cool that this map page ended up being right where I wanted to start March. It was perfect for international travel. I included a note with our flight information.

project life smash book

I tried a new technique for these pages. I scattered the pictures all over the page, then numbered them. I used a page from a SMASH pad and made a list of things we did while in Jamaica.

project life smash book

While we were at the resort, we did a photo shoot so I picked 3 of our favorite pictures on this page. Below that, these are 3 random photos from the trip. On the right side, I documented our day in a cabana. We had a fabulous view and butler service all day long. When we got back from the trip, we tasted the top tier of our wedding cake. Mom had wrapped it up for us after the wedding and did a pretty good job - although the cake was crumbly, it was surprisingly yummy!

project life smash book


I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground