Project Life - Week 11

Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 11 was a great week - we went to Sandals in Negril, Jamaica to celebrate our two-year wedding anniversary. We did so much that I included two (!) inserts this week. I changed the dates for the 'week' by a day (I did Sunday - Friday) so I could just concentrate on the trip for Week 11. That means I'll have an extra long week (about 9 days) in 'week 12.'

Here's the left side of Week 11. We took a picture on the plane bright and early Sunday morning (5:30am). I bought an iron-on patch in the airport - I knew it would be a perfect addition to my Project Life! When we got to the airport, we were taken to the Sandals lounge, where we were served Red Stripe beer.

project life

I included my actual packing list.

project life

I cut down a Recollections 4"x6" journaling card that I picked up at Michael's this past week. The sandal is part of a luggage tag that was sent to us with our confirmation paperwork.

project life

Here's the front of the first insert. I used Design G from Becky Higgins. Here I documented our room (and room number), the view from our room, and the Sandals resort.

project life

I used the back side of the first insert to highlight some of our favorite foods and drinks.

project life

This is the front of the second insert. I used a baseball card sheet that has 9 pockets on it. Each pocket is approximately 2.5" by 3.5". I had 3 pictures that I cut in half and inserted them into 2 pockets. I'm still deciding if I like that.

project life

I used the back side of the second insert to show some of the pictures that were taken by the professional photographers during our stay. 

project life

I just received the Blush Project Life kit (from HSN) this week. I cut down one of the filler cards and added alphas to spell out a Bob Marley lyric.

project life

This is the last page for Week 11. I got a Project Life grab bag and used one of the 4"x6" cards (top left). I put a little tag from DCWV 'Sunday Afternoon' line on top of the 4"x6" card.

project life

I saved the box from the hydrocortisone cream I had to buy for my mosquito bites.

project life

 I loved this glass bottom boat tour! I just wish there had been more brightly-colored fish!

project life

I linked up at The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Cool pages and such a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts!! The pictures look pretty good cut in half. I think I may try that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! It definitely takes some trial and error to get them cut correctly. I'm still working on it :)

      Delete
  3. My absolute favorites are the baseball pages, love the way those turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Emily- you did a great job! That looks like a great anniversary vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari! We had a great time, and I had a lot of fun making this week's layout.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground