Mother's Day Cards

Sunday, May 12, 2013


Happy Mother's Day!

Since I've been wanting to get into card-making, I decided to make Mother's Day cards for my mom and for my mother-in-law. I purchased the Cards for Moms svg kit from SVGCuts. There are 7 different designs in this kit. I will definitely be able to use the cut files for other cards - I'll just leave off the 'mom' on them!


I used a paper pad called Indie Chic from My Mind's Eye. I got it at Michael's. Using the cut files from this kit was super easy - all I had to do was figure out which color I wanted things to be! I was able to find matching purple cardstock to use as the base of my card. I love how this kit had envelope cut files too!!




Here's a close-up just to show a little dimension.


I used pop dots behind the cutouts to give them more dimension.



I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Emily, your cards are so pretty! Love the envelopes! Happy crafting
    Shari from 4-evercrafter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are adorable! Wish I would have seen them closer to mother's day ;) Definitely putting this on my list of cards to make for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Breanna! I would totally recommend buying this cut file - I think I'll get a lot of use out of it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground