Let's Get Together! and a SMASHbook page

Friday, July 12, 2013


Let's get together! Yeah yeah yeah!
(Do you know what movie is from? It's one of my all-time faves!)

Since Google Reader is gone (RIP, old friend), I just want to make sure we stay connected!

I've got buttons over on the right where you can quickly follow me on Bloglovin' or Feedly. Have you tried one of them? Which one do you like better? Why?

 I've also recently set up a Facebook page for Mrs. Crafty Adams if you prefer to stay up on blog posts that way. I love connecting with people on Facebook. It's a quick way for you to drop me a line or ask a question or share a project with your friends!

And of course, I post pics to my Mrs Crafty Adams Pinterest board.

Onto the SMASHbook page! I've been wanting to do a page about some of my favorite phone apps. I printed and cut out the icons and arranged them in a patchwork pattern. I'm using this for an older Challenge in the Smash Your Scraps Facebook group.

Here's my favorite gold Thickers again:


Here's nine of my favorite apps - Instagram, Message, Candy Crush, Snapchat, Pinterest, A Beautiful Mess, Camera, Facebook, and Momento.


And both pages together:



*Oh, and that title? it's from the Parent Trap*



14 comments :

  1. These are really cute pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, love the app buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved that movie as a child!
    Fun pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool idea, really great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages, cool theme and I love that movie the original is my favorite but I like both versions

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get the photos for the apps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled the name of the app and searched the Images. I put them all on a sheet in Word and then printed them on card stock.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground