Project Life 2013 - Week 28

Monday, July 29, 2013


I really love how Brooke takes her Project Life pictures over at Grace and Light, so I thought I'd try something similar this week. I usually take my PL pictures in the kitchen. This is the first time I've used the dining room table. I think I like it! Ignore the glare on a couple of the pictures. I'll figure it out!

Full spread: I didn't have a ton of pictures of everyday stuff this week. I added a 6x12 insert because I had a pamphlet I wanted to keep (and not cut up!). Mom and I went to the Scrapbooking Expo in Duluth, Georgia again this year. So fun!


Left Side: polka dot French manicure, tostados, Apple TV, mismatched flip-flops:


I slipped my feet into mismatched flip flops! So glad Joe noticed, haha! (and that I wasn't out in public when he noticed!)



I've been wanting to try breaking up a word and putting it on 3 lines. These Amy Tangerine (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong) chipboard tile alphas were perfect. I found them at Big Lots!


The 6x12 insert and part of the Right Side: this Summer Shandy beer has become a staple in our house, so I wanted to document it.


back of the 6x12 insert and Right Side: the Scrapbooking Expo trip. The back of the insert feels a little unfinished... maybe it needs a title at the top?


Right Side:

I cut a little folder out of double sided scrapbook paper and made a spot for my receipts from the Expo.


I love this Martha Stewart sticker!


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

19 comments :

  1. Fun week, love how the page spread came out, I agree that a title may help that page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spreads! Had to laugh about the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline. Yeah, I about died when I looked down and saw them, lol!

      Delete
  3. These are all so great! LOL on your flip flops, done something similar glad you discovered it while at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I would have really been upset if I had been out in public.

      Delete
  4. Super cute! Love how all the colors come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've ried so hared not to get sucked into PL but darnit!! I'm loving all things Project Life!! Love this TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Tracie Marie! It's so fun. I absolutely love it.

      Delete
  6. Yes that MS sticker is FAB!
    My least fav part of PL is photographing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that sticker for a long time and it was the perfect thing to use this week. It definitely takes some practice to photograph your PL!

      Delete
  7. LOVE the use of colour! GREAT pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly! ;) I love my bright cheerful colors.

      Delete
  8. Love the way your full photo spread photo looks! :) Thanks for the shout out and your pages look great. I am a big fan of all the pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooke! I love seeing your pages each week.

      Delete
  9. Love the idea of project life! Can you give me some tips? Do u use a full 12x12 book or something else? I'm thinking I want to start this ASAP! Very neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PL is really amazing! Start with Becky Higgins Project Life website - you'll find the basics and great inspiration there. I'm using a 12x12 format, but some people use sn@p binder thats are 6x8. I used a SMASHbook last year. Click the "Project Life" tab at the top of my blog. At the beginning of 2013, I posted all of my "getting started" tips!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground