October 2012 - Project Life Smash

Thursday, October 31, 2013


Here's what I did for October 2012 in my Project Life SMASHbook - I used the pretty pink smashbook to do my own version of Project Life. I was testing it to see if I would be able to keep up with the "little things" that happened each month before I committed to doing a full blown Project Life 12x12 album.

We bought our camper last October!


This cute little Dracula and witch are from a Krispy Kreme doughnut box - you can use anything on a smashbook page! I also documented out trip to North Carolina for the Wooly Worm Festival. So fun!


We also went to Six Flags in Atlanta - it's something we do every year in October. We love the roller coasters!


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. What fun pages! They really capture the feel of a scrapbook and I like your idea of experimenting before committing to Project Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! My "practice year" of doing "PL" taught me a lot. I love how it turned out!

      Delete
  2. Super cute pages and just love the roller coaster journaling card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! It's from a 12x12 cut apart sheet, but I don't remember who made the paper.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground