Project Life Week 43

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


This week was one of those weeks that was truly a mishmash of products. I had so many dark photos! I wasn't particularly motivated to put this spread together but I ended up being satisfied with it overall.

Week 43: Joe sent me a pic from his job, I saw some of my favorite customers (after many years), I got a new iPad charm, got Joe a new $100 bill at work, and we went camping.


Left side: I love when Joe sends me pictures from his day. This little piggie was at a farm they were working at this week. The stitched ampersand card was something I received as a bonus from one of the Project Life card swaps I've done. I love it! Maybe I need to not be so lazy about stitching...


How cute is this little dog? It's from a Dear Lizzy accent and phrase sticker sheet.


Right side: I restarted an old crochet project, we went camping, and Joe took a picture of me that I liked!


I love this little camper!


This is my favorite Kraft card:


This little banner is from a Chic Tags monthly kit. I've bought October and November so far. I've really enjoyed both of them!


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

9 comments :

  1. You use dear lizzy, too :) I love the little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pages came together really well, love that you're not afraid to mix things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little Chic Tags banner - so cute. And the piggie!!!!! So so cute. You did a great job documenting and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the little dog and the camper are SUPER cute! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground