Project Life Week 25

Thursday, August 7, 2014


Project Life week 25. This was the last week of pics I brought camping with me a few weeks back. The paper is a 6x6 pad from Carta Bella's Wildflowers collection. It's beautiful. I wish I had another photo or two for this spread, but oh well.

Full Spread: Joe's family reunion, painted pots are completed, new table runner from Target, Roan Mountain Festival, and cutting bead board for our bathroom.


Left side: Short, simple, and sweet embellishments this week.


Right side: Lots of nature photos here.


I like using 6x6 pads because the scale is usually better for smaller projects like PL. Have you ever tried using a 6x6 pad for a PL spread?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

3 comments :

  1. Those papers made gorgeous filler cards, Emily! I agree, 6x6 is perfect for PL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout :) Looks like you were having fun :) I agree 6x6 pad is the better size for PL and I have used them already on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground