Project Life Weeks 38 & 39

Wednesday, November 5, 2014


Have I mentioned how much I love combining weeks? I might even be able to get all of 2014 in a regular 12x12 binder. Maybe. Here are weeks 38 and 39. I mostly used The Underground PL kit from Studio Calico. The first day of fall occurred during this time period, and I thought the colors in this kit were perfect for that.

Full spread:


Left side: Rhythm & Roots, new iPhones, and Yoga Rocks the Park.


This card with tags on it was the perfect title card.


This overlay is from Crate Paper. I used a skinny washi tape from Studio Calico to adhere it.


Right side: first Jamberry manicure, trying on Halloween costumes at Walmart, a fun new tote for the plane (we went to Disney the next week), and a breakdown of how I spent my time in work/play/rest. Not enough rest, that's for sure!


How fun are these little puffy diamond stickers?


I got to wear my first "fall" outfit, including a cozy sweater!


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Super cute pages, looks like a smart way to do it and only using one binder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pages, Emily! I just used this kit and love seeing which cards you picked and how you embellished them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! I love what you did with yours as well. It's fun to see what different people do with a kit and how different it can end up looking.

      Delete
  3. I love your approach to combining the weeks and hopefully keeping the year to one album. Loving the little details and embellishments too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts Emily. You capture the true essence of PL. I like how you embellish with little details. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Michelle! I really enjoy PL.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground