Project Life Weeks 46 & 47

Tuesday, December 30, 2014


Here are weeks 46 & 47. Now I remember how hard it is to use those Design E pages... especially the back! I ended up using pages from Studio Calico's "Wanderlust" 6x6 paper pad to create backgrounds for the 4 pockets on the left.

Full spread:


Left side: chicken noodle soup for Joe, our trip to Margaritaville in Pigeon Forge.


Right side: we went to the movies, Mom and I made our Christmas cards for the card drive, and more of our trip to Margaritaville.


I like these little blue labels from a past Studio Calico PL kit.



Have a happy New Year!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

6 comments :

  1. Super cute pages, Emily, love the soft colors and all of the journaling you included! Wishing you a wonderful new year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elise! Hope you have a happy new year as well!

      Delete
  2. Super cute pages Emily I agree love those colors :) Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! Stopping in from the Documented Faith FB group. I'm also looking you up on IG.
    Love these pages! The colors are super! They make me think vintage farmhouse.
    I haven't tried the 'E' design yet, but it's on my list. At this point I think I might like all that space to play . . . but we'll see. ;)
    Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elizabeth! Glad you stopped by. I didn't think about them looking vintage farmhouse, but you're right; they do! The E design is a bit out of the box for PL but it's a nice change every now and then. Happy new year!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground