Living Locket

Friday, January 23, 2015


So I've been wanting one of those Living Lockets from Origami Owl for quite some time. I've looked at them in person and online, but never have taken the plunge to buy it. I had mentioned it to my mom a long time ago, but hadn't brought it up in months... so I was very surprised on Christmas morning!


They chose 7 charms for me - a diamond (my birthstone), an engagement ring and 'Love' for me and Joe, an owl, a gnome, a doggie bone (for Harley), and a pink iPhone. Perfect! I plan on picking up other charms and changing them up sometimes. They couldn't find anything to represent scrapbooking, but I'll keep an eye out!


Do you have one of these lockets? What charms would you want to include?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Lovely and interesting gift :) reminds me of the old charm bracelet I had as a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that, Tina! But yes, it does.

      Delete
  2. That is adorable! I absolutely love these and yours came out great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground