Project Life - January (Part One)

Wednesday, February 4, 2015


As I said the other day, I'm doing Project Life in a monthly format this year. I may or may not include some 12x12's in this album. I'm working on not caring how many pages there are each month. I find it a bit overwhelming to just take a ton of pictures and events and mish mash them onto a layout - so I'm kind of grouping my photos in a way that makes sense to me.


I used some recent Studio Calico PL kit cards to create this layout about our weekend trip to Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure in Orlando. It was a quick trip but was super fun. We mostly wanted to see the new Harry Potter stuff (London, Diagon Alley, etc) that had opened since our last visit.


I tried to use up some of those words included in the Far Far Away PL kit. I still have a ton left.


We shamelessly used our Selfie Stick to get some great shots with more background included.


I kept the folder that our room key was in and included our theme park tickets, a page from a notepad in the room, and a money envelope from the park.


That's about it! Are you a Harry Potter fan?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Love the memorabilia you included, Emily! Hope you're enjoying your new approach to PL this year, but no matter what, your pages look just as fun as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spread :) Looks like you both had fun :) Not much of a Harry Potter fan but I love Universal park when we there in 1993 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great trip! those are some pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up Emily! Not much of a Harry Potter fan but I do believe I watched the first movie :) Hope you link up again this week at http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2015/02/project-life-monday-link-up_9.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground