Sympathy card

Friday, April 10, 2015


I've really been in a card making mood here lately. I got the "Sympathy" stamp set from Studio Calico a month or two ago. I love the sayings and flowers in this set. I have a friend who's been going through a rough patch and also had a death in the family. I made a little card to let her know I was thinking of and supporting her.


I stamped the flowers and stems with distress inks and painted water on top of them to give it that water color look. That gold crackled washi tape has been sitting on my table for a while - time to put it to good use!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground