Cruise Project Life pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


I finished the rest of my cruise layouts - I ended up with a couple of pocket pages, an insert, this layout, and another that I'll show you later this week. I used Basic Grey's "Adrift" collection for most of my layouts.

Full layout:


Left side: getting there, our luggage, the room, and the ship.


I had a good time mixing in the Carolina Moon Project Life kit from Studio Calico.



Right side: our excursions to St. Thomas and the Bahamas, fun drinks, the shows on the ship, getting sea sick one day (not fun!).


I used a small insert to document sitting outside on the deck, taking a Behind the Fun tour, and things we did on our At Sea days.


I used the back of the insert for documenting the excursion to San Juan on our 4th anniversary and the fancy dinner we went to one night.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Love how colorful your pages are, Emily, and your so good about getting lots of journaling in! I'm so ready for another cruise, it's been almost 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! It had been almost 10 years since I had been on a cruise as well - I went on a Mediterranean cruise with a friend after pharmacy school. Fun stuff.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground