May Project Life Part 1

Thursday, July 23, 2015


Hello! Today I'm sharing one of my Project Life pages from May. Simple Scrapper recently had a Stash Bash where we had lots of challenges to do to encourage us to use up and organize our stash. Challenge #1 was to make a page in 30 minutes using things currently on your desk. I already had my pictures printed for May. I grabbed a few Studio Calico cards and used some from Shimelle's "Lovely" collection. Here's how far I got in 30 minutes:


It took me a little more than 30 minutes because I still had to cut the pictures apart and figure out which photos would go on which page, but it was fun to push myself to get it done quickly and without getting caught up in searching for the perfect supply. It didn't take me long to go back and add text and just a few embellishments.


Have you ever tried to make a page in 30 minutes? I'll have a couple more May Project Life pages to show you next week.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. What a fun challenge, Emily, and your page looks great, love the colors! I definitely put together pages faster than in the past, but 30 minutes, hmm, not sure I could do that. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined in on this same challenge :)
    Have you ever tried to make a page in 30 minutes?
    It took me a bit longer that 30 min. I'm not a fast scrapper :) I'm thinking the only way I'm going to do one in 30 mins is to precut and prepare everything before sitting down to do the layout. Yours looks great and I look how you show the progression photos too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well even if you aren't fast, you scrapbook more than anyone I know!! You get it done!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground