September Project Life

Friday, January 29, 2016


More Project Life pages to share today!

September ended up being two 2-page spreads.


Left side: Yoga Rocks the Park, Rhythm & Roots, meeting 2 friends' babies, my Kal Barteski piece, and Joe's new drone.


This page ended up being all about Joe and his job.


 Full spread:


Left side: a gorgeous sunset on the way to Charlotte, a to-die-for breakfast at Another Broken Egg Cafe, Joe's bday dinner, our new iPhones.


Right side: a trip to Biltmore House (we too a rooftop tour - I would highly recommend it!), and fresh veggies.


This globe is from Shimelle's chipboard stickers. Love it!


I added clear heart stickers in the "o" of these words - quick way to dress up a PL card!


Making progress!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Yay for making progress, Emily, they look great! What a cute photo of the baby squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when Joe takes pics of baby animals for me!

      Delete
  2. Super cute pages :) Coming along very well :) Now this gold PL card what kit is that from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! That last card is from the Adventure kit.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground