Thanksgiving Banner

Friday, November 25, 2016


This year, I hosted Thanksgiving for the first time. My mom came over the day before and helped me get everything set up. Afterwards, we made a little Thanksgiving banner with my Silhouette Cameo. So cute and simple to make!


I used Lori Whitlock's "The Story of Fall" 6x6 paper pad to make the acorn caps and brown and orange cardstock for the acorns and leaves. We just found the shapes in the online store and downloaded them. She punched holes and strung some twine to make the banner.


Although we used different paper than I used for my "Hello Autumn" wreath, it coordinates just fine! Hope you had a happy thanksgiving!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground