Christmas Cards part 1

Friday, December 2, 2016


Mom and I got together and made some cards for the Caring Hearts Card Drive. We've participated a few times and the cards go out to patients in nursing homes. The deadline has already passed, but maybe you'll get some good ideas for Christmas cards!

We made simple cards out of die cuts, chipboard stickers, embossed paper, and stickers.

 





I bought the chipboard elements from the My Mind's Eye Comfort & Joy collection just to make Christmas cards! I love them!



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground