December Daily Day 1

Friday, December 2, 2016


December 1 was the last day of working 7 in a row, so I crashed on the couch after work. Joe and I watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (one of our all time favorites) and just relaxed.


I cut down a 12x12 MAMBI sheet from a paper pad I got last year. The colors work well with the Pam Garrison mini kit I used on the right side of the layout.



I'm loving my numbers!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Love those numbers Emily, they simply rock! I think I'm skipping a Dec daily this year, my goals are to finish up a few pages from year before last and finish last years. I eagerly await yours though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time actually doing DD! Have fun finishing yours!

      Delete
  2. Love the numbers too and What a great way to start the album :) I will be doing it this year, need to gather my kit from my stash over this weekend and get started. I already have the photos for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground