December Daily Day 10

Monday, December 12, 2016


So what do you do when there's no clear story and you haven't taken any photos that day? I decided to tell my day through emojis and simple words and phrases.


I used a white background in the A Beautiful Mess app and selected Tect to so I could add in my emojis. I added 4 emojis per 4x4 photo. I then printed the pics and cut them apart into 2x2 squares. 


I used a Studio Calico chipboard circle and some wood veneer for embellishment.




I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground