December Daily Day 11

Tuesday, December 13, 2016


Day 11 is when we put up the Christmas Tree! We usually wait a week or so into December, and when I got home from work on Sunday, it was time!


I'm so glad I had used the divided 2x2 square page protector on Day 10 so I could highlight some of my favorite ornaments. 


I used the app TrueBokeh to take this photo, then added the "Merry Christmas" in Rhonna Designs.


This embellishment is from Pam Garrison's mini kit and I love those spiky, retro ornaments!



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground