December Daily Day 12

Tuesday, December 13, 2016


So I found out that a certain present isn't going to be here for Christmas. Not gonna lie, more than a few tears were shed. It's so disappointing! I'll figure something out though!!


I love Joe's timing on buying a heart eyes emoji ornament though! We send that emoji frequently in our texts. I couldn't photograph it without a reflection or glare, so we embraced it and purposefully got a selfie in the middle of its face.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. So sorry to hear of this, I went through it last year with one of my hubby's gifts. I printed off the photo of the gift with a note of the lateness and wrapped that up for him to open up not as good as the real thing but it gave him something to look forward to receiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. It'll be okay, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground