December Daily Day 14

Friday, December 16, 2016


I documented my love for random, uncoordinated wrapping paper on Day 14. I like how it looks, but I could never just choose 1 or 2 papers to use each year. Mom and I like to go shopping right after Christmas and get fun paper for next year - especially from Target!


I sacrificed a very small 3x4 piece of this vintage looking Santa paper from last year. There isn't much left!


Do you pick 1 or 2 papers and use them for the year? Or do you pick a bunch of random ones like I do??

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. It looks like you're making wonderful progress in your album girl! Love all your pages and recent shares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mandy! It's been fun to blog again. I've never kept up with a daily project, but keeping it simple is allowing me to make it happen this year. I love it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground