December Daily Day 21 and 22

Friday, December 23, 2016


We went to see Rogue One on Day 21. We wanted to go this past weekend when we got back from Pigeon Forge, but waited too long to reserve seats. The movie wasn't crowded on Wednesday though! I used the blue and white label to cover up the word "IMAX" under the movie title. No real pics, but I included the movie ticket.



Day 22 was my last day off before Christmas - so I tied up all the loose ends I had and got ready for Christmas! I used cards from Feed Your Craft's Calm & Bright set, 2 Pam Garrison mini kit cards, and a couple of other random cards. I like to mix it up!


Are you ready for Christmas?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground