December Daily Day 3

Sunday, December 4, 2016


We took a day trip over to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC. No spa visit this time (dang it!) but we hung out in the Great Hall in front of the fireplace, had lunch at Edison's (best grilled cheese ever!), and saw some of the National Gingerbread House Competition winners.


I cut the bottom inch or so off the brochure, attached a little tag to it, and slipped it behind the 6x8 page. It peeks out just enough for you to know it's there.


Still loving my numbers :)


How cute is this card?



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Super cute pages Emily :) I got to get mine started tomorrow and get caught up a bit :) cute picture of you both in front of that tall tree :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground