December Daily Days 7, 8, 9

Friday, December 9, 2016


I've been keeping up with making my album, but got a couple of days behind on blogging.

Day 7 - rest, Christmas shopping, a photo shoot for a local clothing boutique (so random, but so fun!), and a quiet night at home made Wednesday a great day!


Day 8 - Joe and I went and volunteered at a distribution center in Pigeon Forge. It's a place where people affected by the Gatlinburg wildfires can get clothes, food, and more. I'm so glad we were able to do this!! Along with volunteering, we plan to make a donation to Dolly Parton's My People Fund. She's giving $1,000 per month for 6 months to families that lost their homes. We drove up the Spur toward Gatlinburg and saw some burned areas. The damage wasn't as bad on this area as I had expected... but the worst hit areas aren't open yet.


I tucked our wristbands behind this card.


Day 9 - the first snow flurries of the season! Although the snow didn't really stick, it was pretty to look at as I drove to work. These cards are from a Kelly Purkey kit from a year or 2 ago.





I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground