2017 Crafty Goals

Monday, January 16, 2017


So I kind of lost interest in Project Life last summer... and I haven't finished anything past May. The problem is, I absolutely LOVE the finished product of Project Life. I love looking back through all the fun little things we do. I feel like those little moments are lost when I don't do Project Life.

So what's a girl to do?


Right now I think I'm going to use the Project Life app to finish monthly layouts for 2016. I'll have them printed as 12x12's (maybe from Persnickety Prints? I'm open to suggestions!) and then add them to my scrapbook album. I may embellish them when I get the prints... since I haven't tried this before, I don't know how that will look and if it's possible. I'm really liking this idea because I could also do some 12x12's and have more freedom to place them anywhere in the album.

If I like the app, I may do a page for each week in 2017 (1 page usually, but possibly a double page layout if needed). Again, the freedom to be able to add in 12x12's wherever I want is very appealing.

I want to keep the daily aspect of my scrapbooking pretty simple and have more time to work on some project albums. I want to get going on some Disney pages, camping mini album, and more 12x12s. I want to do some monthly challenges at Paper Issues and use more sketches from Simple Scrapper.

I'd like to make more cards next year and use my stamps and inks more. I recently channeled my inner Jennifer McGuire and organized my stamps (LOVE!!!)


I'd also like to knit or crochet something (maybe I'll finish that blanket that's been sitting beside the couch for 5 years - oops!)

What are your crafty goals for 2017?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Great goals! I agree about PL really lost interest but got lots of PL cards to use up (card fronts maybe?) I do have a couple I want to complete since I took the time to get the photos and got them printed :) I'm looking forward to seeing your vacation albums have fun with the sketch challenges too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've donated a lot of mine, sold some, and am keeping some. Card fronts are a great way to use up PL cards, and I could use journaling cards on a regular layout.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground