August and September Book report

Tuesday, December 5, 2017


I'm cruising right along on reading... I may not reach my goal of 48, but I haven't given up yet! I'm up to 30 now.


The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time by Arianna Huffington was an informative book that gave me info about everything that affects sleep. Very interesting.

The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8am) by Hal Elrod - I actually listened to this one on Audible. It was good and I downloaded a workbook to put some of the steps into action.

A Man Called One by Fredrik Backman was amazing. I don't know why I was so late getting on the Fredrick Backman train, but I'm glad I finally got on.

The Sound of Gravel by Ruth Wariner is about a girl growing up in a polygamist cult. She moves back and forth between the US and Mexico and her family's life is unsettling.

At Home in the World: Reflections on Belonging While Wandering the Globe by Ash Oxenreider is a travel memoir. I used to listen to her podcast so I borrowed this book when it came out. I wish she had gone into more detail about the areas they visited, but it was good.

And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman is a really sweet book about losing a grandfather.

Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani was cool because this area is sort of near me (about 2 hours away). Her books are long and I love being wrapped up in them.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground