January Book Report

Monday, February 5, 2018



So my goal is to read 60 books this year. That's just slightly over 1 book per week and as long as I can read an average of 5 books per month, I'll meet my goal. You can keep up with my progress on Goodreads and I'd love to be friends if you are on there!

The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins - I actually listened to this one on Audible and loved it. It's a great kick in the butt to get stuff done.

Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan - This was the third book in the Asian series by Kevin Kwan. Fast paced, fluff reading at its finest.

Fellside by M.R. Carey - I didn't love this book as much as I loved The Girl With All the Gifts by the same author, but it was still very very good!

The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman - Love love love this book! I made my mom read it too. I can't wait for more books in this series. And I definitely need to read more by this author. I liked this one too, but she has TONS of other books.

Be Frank With Me by Julia Claiborne Johnson - I honestly don't recommend this one. The whole time I was reading it, I kept asking myself "why are you reading this? Put it down." But then I didn't and before I knew it, I was 75% done and wanted to see how it ended. Lame.

The Whole Town's Talking by Fannie Flagg - cute story but not what I expected!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground