February Book Report

Monday, March 12, 2018



I'm at 11 books out of 60 so far and am charting my progress on Goodreads.

My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent - UGH. I liked it and yet I didn't. It was disturbing.

The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews - I needed something quick and light after the previous book, and this fit the bill.

The Universe Has Your Back by Gabby Bernstein - this was my Audiobook listen this month. It was good and I'd like to listen to it again. I prefer self help and nonfiction books on Audiobook.

Future Home of the Living God by Louise Erdrich - This book was good/weird/interesting...

Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult - SO GOOD!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground