March and April Book Report

Tuesday, May 1, 2018


How's your reading life these days? I'm keeping up for the most part... to get to 60 books for the year, I need to read an average of 5 books per month. I just started book 19 so I'm doing well! I didn't listen to an audiobook for the past couple of months but I can make that up easily.


Artemis by Andy Weir - it was good, but a little bit (ok, a lot) too technical for me. It was good, though!

The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah - AMAZING! UN-PUT-DOWN-ABLE (that's a word, right?)

Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer - I read this because I saw am movie preview for it... It was weird but good. It's the first of a trilogy but I haven't read the other 2.

Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King - It took me a while to get through this one, but overall it was good. I thought the ending was disappointing.

Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman - I'm ready to read everything Alice Hoffman ever wrote. I can't put her books down.

Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate - I (still) have a hard time believing this book even though it's based off real events. Wow!

The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn was really good - the chapters are super short and I couldn't put it down! It keeps me guessing all the way to the end.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground